Welcome to YesterLand farm! We’re dedicated to protecting our farmily members and guests. To ensure everyone’s safety as we welcome you onto the farm, we ask that we make the following promises to one another
AS AN AGRITOURISM DESTINATION
● We do not require guests to wear masks as we are an outdoor farm with acres and acres to spread out. We ask that all guests social distance while on the farm, and recommend wearing masks when in indoor locations, or in places where distancing is not feasible.
• We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation and hygiene practices with all of our farmily members.
● All farmily members entering our farm will pass a health check prior to each shift.
● Social distancing will be encouraged in all common areas of the farm.
● Hand sanitizer or hand washing stations will be available to all guests and farmily members.
● We will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly.
● Farmers market items, produce, and farm merchandise will be handled with utmost care and in accordance with recommended community guidelines.
● We will adhere to all local and statewide health standards.
• We encourage everyone to adhere to state guidelines.
• We are an outdoor farm with acres upon acres of space which allows for much more than 6 feet of social distancing.
• We encourage guests to wear face masks when unable to social distance.
YOUR PROMISE TO US
● If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
•Wash and sanitize your hands regularly.
● If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to contact us for further assistance.
● You agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other guests and farmily members.
● If you have any questions about our promise to you, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.
From our farmily to yours, Thank you